Charming Local Estate Sale in Indianapolis
LOCAL ESTATE SALE IN INDY: English Antiques, Vintage + More
April 6/7 2018, 9a-2p
10140 Broadway // Indianapolis, IN 46240
This house has plenty of charm to go around, and we've added over 200 photos so far! Check them out before you stop by this weekend for a sneak peak of what this sale has to offer.
At this estate, you'll find english antiques, vintage items, collectibles, sterling, everyday items, and so much more.
Treat yourself to this charming Local Estate Sale. There are hundreds of different items on the property, and it's all for sale!
We'll be adding more photos as we complete our estate sale prep process. Follow Us on Facebook or Twitter for updates.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
\WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT AT YOUR SALES?
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at all estate sales. There are no surcharges or swipe fees. Sorry, no checks. We also accept Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- WHAT ARE THE RULES AND TERMS OF YOUR SALES?
• All sales are final
• Enter the home at your own risk
• Aether is not responsible for accidents
• Be kind and courteous to other shoppers
• If you bring children, please keep an eye on them
• Have fun!
- DO YOU ALLOW PREVIEWS OR PRE-SALES?
We do not offer previews or pre-sales. By leveling the playing field, we have built a large following of shoppers who know that they will always have an equal chance to purchase the most sought after items in each sale.
- DO YOU HAVE MOVING SERVICE AVAILABLE?
We work with a local third party mover that can deliver single pieces you might purchase at the estate sale. If you don't need delivery, please bring help to move your purchases.
- WHAT DOES AETHER MEAN?
We took inspiration from the ancient word 'aether,' which is the material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere. Strange, I know - but it's good to be a little eccentric. It's also the name of our founder's daughter.
- DO YOU ALLOW REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES?
Like most estate sales, all sales are final - so be sure you really love an item before you purchase it!
- Please confine parking to one side of the road. This will prevent accidents and will allow others in the neighborhood to pass through.
- DO NOT BLOCK NEIGHBOR'S DRIVEWAYS. We cannot stress this enough and would hate to see you get towed!
- The line will form at the front door. You will enter through the front door, and exit through the garage.
- There is limited space to make piles. Scope out a holding spot near the checkout, if you can find one, to hold your purchases.
- Come join us! Have some fun and we absolutely cannot wait to see what YOU uncover and collect to take home with you!!!